PR Account Manager
Hello new colleague,
Orange Hotel Marketing builds strategies and supports high-end hotels, both nationally and internationally.
For our growing PR division, we’re looking for a PR Account Manager (32-40 hours per week).
In this role you are the media specialist for our (international) hotel clients, working as an extension of their team to represent them in The Benelux media landscape.
We would love to hear from you, if you:
Have proven experience in Public Relations, ideally in hospitality or luxury goods industry
Are familiar with the Benelux media landscape
Are a star in maintaining client and media relations
Have a commercial and creative mindset
Are able to work independently on various projects simultaneously, with strong organisational skills to achieve your clients’ PR objectives
Are available for occasional international trips to meet media or visit hotels
Are an EU citizen and fluent in Dutch and English
Here’s what happens next
Skyrocket your career
You get to work with some of the most renowned hotels.
You’ll enter projects across the entire board. ‘Boring’ is the last word you should think of.
Working at Orange Hotel Marketing:
- Healthy work-life balance
- Hybrid working options
- Personal Growth with our own OHM Academy and internal workshops and training
- Choose optional perks such as Pension, Development Budget, Sabbatical, Additional holidays, Paid Mini-Escape.
What you'll do
- Ongoing qualifying, negotiating and securing targeted media opportunities for your clients.
- Regular media meetings in Benelux to maintain and grow your network.
- Writing on-brand press releases.
- Regular catch up calls with your clients to stay fully up to date of their news and focus, but also to consult, educate and support with creative and effective PR concepts and tactics.
- Monthly Reporting on media clippings and press activity as well as future activity planning.
Trips, Events & partnerships
- Organising press visits, media trips and press events.
- Sourcing brand partnerships.
How does this sound? Ready to apply below? Go for it! We look forward to receiving your application.
Working at Orange Hotel Marketing
What we can offer to you.
Work with the very best
For Personal Development
In the Office or from Home
Work on your own Projects
Up to 30 days
Paid by us
Optional: every 3 years
Optional Pension Plan
From Table Tennis to Pub Quizing
Half a day off
On your birthday